Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2010 23:12:52 -0400
This years Ferret Giving Tree is now up & already has many ferrets
waiting for Santa's
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/

Check out our Special Gift packages now available to order- or if money
is tight- order one or two items & we will include Tissue, a bow & gift
card. We also offer Gift Certificates now on our Wesbite
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

For Immediate bedding sets go to our Ebay store which has premade
bedding sets ready to go-
http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Feet-Ferret-Retreat-Bedding

all proceeds help us support the many ferrets here at Little Feet
Ferret Retreat/ Hospice

Thanks so much,
Rose, Bob and the Ferret Gang

[Moderator's note: The giving tree is not operational yet. Ferrets are
being added now. The announced date for choosing ferrets is November
first. An announcement will be made by the Giving Tree keepers. BIG]