From:
Ferris James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 10:30:18 -0600
We recently watched a video about ferrets called "Ferrets Unmasked".  It was
truly excellent.  A question we have after watching this is how much
Linatone is okay to give your ferret?  A vet on the video said one teaspoon
(she herself is a ferret owner), but the FAQ says a few drops and we've also
heard 1/4 teaspoon.  Anybody know?

Laura....with Simon and Garfunkel  "Come on Ma, a cup or two is fine!!"
"He who never began to be, but eternally existed, and who continued to be
what He eternally was, began to be what He eternally was not."