From:
Ferris James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 13:58:38 -0600
Recently I noticed our almost 1 yr old male ferret's tail was not as full as
when we first got him ( in December ).  I dug through the FAQ and discovered
that adrenal disease is the cause of hair loss that spreads from base of
tail forward, and our ferret's hair loss seems to be tail only.  His tail
isn't bald, just skinny and when I gently tug, a few hairs will come out
easily.  Does anyone have any opinions about this?  This little boy is the
sweetest little lap ferret you could imagine and we love him dearly.

Laura