From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 17:45:00 -0500
I have been given a WONDERFUL opportunity to raise money for my shelter.
I was given a Limited Edition Black Footed Ferret Etching/Print by the
renouned Wildlife Artist Larry Snyder.  This print was created in the
early 1990's.  It is numbered and signed.  It is number 151 out of 350
prints made.  Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to own a very
rare piece of art.  This print would be wonderful matted and framed.
The link for the auction is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4349262402

The proceeds from this auction will go directly to my Horsham Vet Bill.
The proceeds are going to help 7 ferrets who need or are in the process
of surgeries.  They are Potter, Peyton, Snowdrift, Cinder, Murphy, Reba
and George.  They all need either adrenal surgeries, insulinoma surgery
or both.  This was a huge undertaking on my part as for I am a smaller
shelter.  So please..........check out the auction and bid generously.

Thanks again for all the public support!  It is greatly appreciated.
And thank you from the bottom of my heart to the person who donated
the print.  You are the best!  Marguerite

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
To Give To Our Kids this Christmas-The Giving Tree
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page4.html
Our Petfinder Page
www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064