From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:47:34 -0800
Kit here,

Membership Director for the Kouri Wood Fan Club...
The memberships are pouring in, we can tell this is going to be a
successful membership drive and that, that Kouri is one well loved
celebrity.

The founding members want to say welcome to the new charter members and we
(us five) want to send extra special fuzzie hugs and kisses to a special
hooman that sent extra dollars for SOS, Kouri's favorite charity.

More donations like that and we'll have the money to send Kouri to
Washington to lobby for more Raisins.

Get you memberships in now, we're going to have a drawing for some stuff
on April 15th.

If you need more info just email me because mom lets us use the computer.

Over and Out,
Kit