Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 10:09:08 -0700
Purely since I'm curious.. How much does microchipping cost?  Is it just
a service to be obtained by your vet? Or do shelters / humane societies /
vaccination clinics offer the service? And do places offer a discount for
doing multiple ferrets at once (10)?

It's getting close to the fuzzies' annual shot time..  So I will be sure to
ask my vet the next time I'm in..  But I was just wondering if anyone had
any general info?

Thanx
M-