From:
Ron Knipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 02:58:04 EDT
Hello!  I had a few of the same problems with my little fuzzies and these
were the tips I was given:

For the boxsprings I use a fitted sheet placed on the bottom of the
boxsprings and I have had success with this!  My little ones would frolic
so hard under there that they would wake us up at all hours.  This put a
stop to that and the fact that there free roam is now limited to the
livingroom and lanai.

And the waterbottle: I have a constant paranoia that for some reason or
another the waterbottle for some reason or another will not give them
water or there tounges will not be strong enough to move the ball to get
sufficient water.  To solve this no drink fear I purchased 2 rectangular
tupperware like dishes for about 2.50 and took a hot knipe and made two
holes in the same side.  I then wired the bowls to the cage side beside
the food(using my favorite bread ties =) ) I fill these up daily as with
the food and my fears of my fuzzies not having a drink are quenched.  I
also keep food and water outside the cage on a mat but my boy Ghengus likes
to spill the water out and hide the bowl.  Seems as of late I had begun
missing alot of items such as the book I use as a waiter to write and keep
money in, a few aprons full of pens, watches, a shoe, ect.  Well today I
was doing the litterbox miss cleanup when I reached for the roll of
toiletpaper(waht else for poop) I noticed it was gone.

Now Im yelling at my S/O to stop playing games while im trying to get this
done and I notice hes in the kitchen.  On my way to the cupboard to get
another roll there walks Ghengus proudly carring the roll of toilet paper
around the house like a trophy!  So tomorrow is being spent looking for my
stuff and my ferrets little treasures.

Happy Dooking!!!

Piko, Ghengus, and Loki,
Matt and Ron