Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:30:37 GMT
dooks all

I've been reading the stories on ethnic slurs !!!!!  in a way it's sad
that no matter how hard we humans try to get along their is always
someone that will have a problem with it.

even I had to learn several years ago not to get exited about the little
things because after a while they start to build into one big one.  my
back ground is "half Irish , quarter Scotch , and quarter English" I'm
always joking about not knowing which side to take since all three hate
each other.  if we don't have a since of humor , or can't laugh at our
self's we need to go back and reread the joke.

rich and the fuzzy sapiens Sandy, Sam, Sidney, & Marita
missing Pogo, Samantha, & Barnaby