Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 06:44:57 GMT
dooks all

I finally got caught up on the fml.  I've been rather busy these last
few months.

first off = what was the outcome of the fuzzys arrested in san.fran.??
and their mom in the hospital with a stroke.???

and can someone tell me a bit about this ferret whisperers group ????
sounds interesting.

also I'm glad delta woke up realizing just how many ferret people there
are out there.

and ferret math has struck since my Barnaby went to the bridge.my
girlfriend wanted one so we got a little female a dirty snowball with a
blaze ( a black roan mitt ) her mane is Marita she is now 6 months old.
we also have a male dirty snowball (also a black roan mitt) his name is
Sidney and he is 2 and a half years old this brings the count to 4 ferts.
and the best part their most favorite toy is the two pit bulls that
belong to my girlfriend.these two dogs ( lumbering locomotives ) are very
careful around the ferrets simply because one of the dogs almost got a
pierced tong from Sidney.and little Rita opens up a can of pit bull on
you when she gets mad !!!!!!

rich and the fuzzy sapiens Sandy, Sam, Sidney, and Marita.
missing Pogo, Samantha, and Barnaby