Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 11:02:31 PST
I saw the following post in the rec.pets newsgroup. I contacted Chris and
asked him if  he would like me to post the note for him here. He said he would.
I know he is asking for $100 for his little girl and cage and it is an
advertisement of sorts, but I also know there are so many great people here
that would be willing to give Lebby (her name) a loving and caring home that I
just had to post this. Just trying to help a little fuzzy girl to find a home.

-kim

Kimberly Burkard        |              _    Everything I needed to know in life
Xerox, Rochester, NY    |       _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
[log in to unmask] |  ____/     \___/  Dance for joy often. Play often.
[log in to unmask] <____/\_---\_\    Be determined in your ventures.