From:
Julia Goodwin-Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:14:09 +0000
>Loudoun County Animal Shelter does not kill the ferrets, or the cats, or
>the dogs, or the rabbits, or the iguanas, or the mice, or the livestock
>or anything else that comes in their doors.  How do I know?  I live 12
>miles from the shelter, I work for Loudoun County Government and keep
>tabs on their website weekly, that's how.

Okay!  Thanks for you extensive yet snappy reply.  I had no idea, I live
way in Eastern NC, saw the ferrets and responded.  Didn't mean to offend
County Employees!  Good gracious...chill out, I was doing something out
of kindess for ferrets and didn't mean to take away any attention from
Faith's shelter.