From:
Julia Goodwin-Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 18:07:06 +0000
I just noticed on Willow's foot that she has a red button like bump next
to her last toe.  I looked online under tumors and saw that a Mast Cell
Tumor looks like it (or as far as I could tell in the picture) and it
sounded like what the description said it was.  I wanted to know if anyone
out there has had a mast cell tumor on their ferret and because it says by
most vet web sites that they should be considered benign, if you have not
done surgury and everything been okay.  It is on her toe, and surgury to
have it removed seems like it would take most her foot.  It they are
supposed to be benign, I wonder if I should just leave it alone or if
there is somethink else I could do.

Julia