From:
Terri Dreffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 01:06:28 EST
First of all, Stormy has my vote(s)!  I have bookmarked the page, and will
vote as often as I can.

I have a female ferret, Corky, who is 1 1/2 years old, and unfortunately,
is showing beginning signs of adrenal.  This is my first experience with
this, so I was wondering if any of you could tell me if there is any
special diet tips that I could follow to keep her as healthy as possible
before her surgery?  She has always been very, well, slender to begin with,
and she seems even more active right now, so I worry that she may be
burning to much energy and not eating enough.

I know a lot of you have had great success with Bob's Chicken Gravy in
cases like this, but a few months ago, a friend gave me a small batch to
let all my ferrets try it.  Try as I might, I could not get any of them
to eat it.  Get it in their mouth?  Yes.  Swallow it?  Not a chance!  Whip
it all around the room with their flailing bodies?  You bet!

Anyway, any ideas are welcome!  Oh, also, I was wondering if some of you
could take a minute to vote for my Maverick?!  He is in a photo contest
for the month of March.  The contest is at:

http://theferrethouse.com/

then click "ferret photo contest" (2nd link down) ... and he is ferret # 5.
He is licking his lips in the photo, but sorry Bob, I don't think it is
from the gravy!

Thanks!
Terri

Taz & Cocoa & Corky & Maverick & Renegade & Rigby
You can "meet" us at:

http://ferretfanatic1.homestead.com/1.html