From:
Terri Dreffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 23:13:46 EST
Hello!

I have subscribed to the FML for quite a while now, so I thought I would
finally make it "official" and introduce myself.

My name is Terri, and I have six ferrets (why does that sound like an
introduction to some sort of twelve-step program?!).  I guess, though,
ferrets are addictive.  I feel I have become a Ferret Fanatic!

I got Taz, my first, a little over a year and a half ago, and it has just
snowballed from there!  Anyway, I have almost completed my website, so I
thought I would invite you all to stop by for a visit and meet the fuzzies
and the rest of the family.  I also have a "ferret math" web poll on one of
the pages.  I thought it would be interesting to see how many ferrets other
people typically have.  As if there is anything typical about ferrets!

My web address is:

 http://ferretfanatic1.homestead.com/1.html

Thanks for taking a look!

Terri

Taz & Cocoa & Corky & Maverick & Renegade & Rigby