From:
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:07:24 -0400
Hello my dear friends!  I have some good shelter news to share with you
all.  Topper and Moka were adopted this week and went to very loving
homes.

It only took Moka an hour to figure out he had a new best friend fert and
cuddle in to sleep with his new found friend.Topper is happy and feeling
loved, finally in a forever home.

The shelter is proud to announce its "Put the "Fun" in Fund-raiser"
party!  This year it will be on mommie's birthday (pleewse, no pressies!)
at the Shamrock & Thistle Pub.  Please join us for fun and games and tons
of prizes!

Saturday July 24th - 9pm
4923 Dundas St. W. Toronto (on Dundas, 2 blocks west of Islington on the
south side)

DON'T forget, the walk-a-thon is the following day!  Please go to
www.ferretaid.org for information.  Anyone can do the walk in any city
or town!

Sunshine is doing much better with the love of auntie Paige.  She'll be
going in to the vets for a check-up this week.  thank you auntie Paige
for loving the kids so much!

i have a nice story to share with you all as well.  the shelter will be
taking in a 7 year old (YUP SEVEN!) on Monday.  as many of you know,
older kids just don't do well in shelter situations.  mommie was worried.

Angel - auntie Olympia to the rescue.  she has decided to become a foster
mom to Zak the 7 year old.  i want to thank her for giving Zak a second
chance at happiness and TRUST me, i know he'll be spoiled with her and
uncle Karl.  Zak is a lucky little boy to have found them.

love and cuddles to you all, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
www.ferretaid.org <http://www.ferretaid.org/>