From:
"Lori A. Gilmore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 11:00:31 +0000
I am not a ferret owner yet.  I hope to be soon!  My husband and I just
moved to Northern Virginia, for his work, and I haven't been lucky at
getting a job yet.  Anyone need a social worker?  No money = No Ferrets.

I have decided to do intense research before I get my own furry.  I found a
shelter here in Leesburg and also found out that there is a Loudoun Cty
Ferret Club.  Thanks for all the great stuff!

I wanted to comment on the friendliness, caring and love on the FML.  What
is even better is that is from all over the world!  I have even cried a few
times.  Ferret lovers seem to be the best kind of people.  Can't wait to be
one!

Lori
Jobless and Bored