Date:
Wed, 09 Nov 1994 13:24:00 -0500
Hi all,
another flea trick is to create some flea traps around your house,
by placing a low pan or bowl full of water and soap on the floor with
a desk lamp shining on the water, the fleas jump at the light and fall in
the water, and drown!  he he he, yeah we have had the flea problems too,
this was one of the worst flea summers in recent history up here.  Another
non chemical suggestion that circulated anon. at work was to comb your cat/
ferret with a solution of vinegar and water, apparently vinegar is supposed
to have something in it that fleas do not like, and something which cats
need if they are being bitten alot?  My cats loved the water/vin. solution
and licked it off of their fur eagerly, I haven't tried it on my ferret yet
since I have been able to keep him flealess by elevating his cage and bathing
him weekly.  Anyone else ever heard of vinegar being helpful, and possibly why?
Krystal, whose ankles have been very fun to attack recently, and
Weehawk, the intrepid ankle hunter!