Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 12:09:57 EDT
Sadly my Oliver crossed over the bridge on 5/2

He was eight years old, loved towel rides, N bones and cold water He
was friendly to all, slept with any other baby who happened into his
sleeping area

Never any trouble, never sick he just got old and decided it was time
The babies room is now a little quieter and a lot sadder

Goodbye my friend, join up with your brothers and sisters who have
gone before and remember one day we will all be together again

Dad