From:
David Pradarelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 10:43:37 -0500
Hi everyone.I posted a few days back about my 3 ferrets having ECE for 4
days I was up round the clock every 2-3 hrs forcefeeding them food,fluids
and pepto.On friday I started to go every 4-5 hrs now 2 out of the 3 are
eating their food again by themselves my question is Sassy the one who got
it first will not get up and eat on his own...He runs around and plays etc
and I am still supporting them every 6 hrs with pepto and additional fluids
and I'm still feeding him the duck soup but how do I wean him off and get
him to start eating his regular food?  Also when do you completely stop the
duck soup?  How do you know when they are actually done being sick?

Thanks for everyones help on this
~nikki,Sassy,Phoebe,Taz,Coonie,and bear(the ECE bandits)