From:
David Pradarelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 16:11:30 -0500
hi,just a few things.First off I have 3 healthy,happy fuzzies.They all need
to go in for their distemper and rabies shots and reading the post has
gotten me a little scared.If one of them have a bad reaction to one of the
vaccinations how do you know,secondly what does the vet do?  Can they be
treated?  I 've read alot of postings on whether or not to get them (the
shots ) together or at seperate times am I correct in assuming it is safer
to do it seperately?

secondly I know ferret shelters are looking for people to adopt their
ferrets but last year when I was looking into getting a second ferret I was
told the shelters in Milwaukee were hit with Ece and I was very nervous
about infecting my SASSY.  How can you be safe when introducing a new ferret
and when ferret math strikes how can you feel comfortable about exposing
your already loved fuzzies to this type of illness.I have alot of love for
these babies and I wish I could own all of thembut that's unrealistic.So if
I was to want another one wouldn't it be safer buyig a baby from a
petstore(please no flames) I'm really concerned and wanting to know
everyones opinion on this matter)

Nikki,Taz,Sasy,Phoebe,and the cats Callie and Pickles