From:
Tuyet Atkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 23:51:18 -0400
Hi all,
according to the literature from the Atlanta Humane Society, they will not
put "exotic" animals up for adoption, but may release them to "governmental
agencies or organizations set up fro the specific care of such animals..."
However, when I called last week and mentioned that there was a ferret
rescue in the area, the guy on the phone told me that "it's out of your
control." So, who knows what happened to the poor white guy?  I was very
frustrated.  Does anyone have any ideas?

  -Tuyet and the girls