From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:55:03 -0500
Hello FML'ers,

I have news on the credit card fraud.  The ISP from the person who ordered
the goods is investigating, and I don't know exactly what will happen, but
I am hoping that they cancel their account. [They did kill account. BIG]

Joe at The Ferret Store removed the charge from my account, and I'm now
back to a zero balance.  I cannot thank him enough for this.  The Ferret
Store is such a friend to ferret owners and shelters alike, and I would
recommend them to every ferret owner.  They really do care about their
customers.

I spoke with pets.com today, and cleared everything up with them.  They are
not going to pursue the matter legally, and due to the massive weight and
amount of supplies sent to me, they are even allowing me to keep the
merchandise, as return shipping would be astronomical costwise.

I have also found that the person responsible for this fraud has posted on
the FML in the past, on March 8th specifically, offering to give all this
stolen merchandise to the shelter who came up with the best song parody.  I
didn't even enter any song contest, and am at a loss why I was chosen to be
a part of this.  I really do not appreciate it.  I don't know if it was
done under good intentions or evil ones, but please, in the future, don't
include me in illegal scams.  I get in enough trouble on my own, thank you.

Thank you so much to everyone who wrote me with suggestions, support & just
kind words.  I appreciate it very much.

Kim
www.kistaferret.com

Please help us help the ferrets by visiting Igive at
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=4030&mid=7501   We receive $10.00 for
every new person who signs on, and its totally free to help us.  Thank you
from the ferrets.