From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:45:53 -0500
Hi Everyone,

My computer is about to bid a fond farewell to this earth.  So, I will
be offline for at least a week while my very dear (and much appreciated)
friend Carol (from Digger's Shelter Ferret Club in WA) builds me a new
one.  At her insistence, she is doing this for me & the shelter for free (I
forced her to allow me to pay for the motherboard and memory), and I cannot
even begin to express my gratitude to her.  She's the same Carol in WA who
now is the 'mommy' to Squirmy, a reformed biter who flew home with her from
here to WA with her very adorable Slinky when they came to visit me last
year.

So, if you need to reach me urgently, please call at 609.978.8588.  I will
be attempting to keep up with my Ebay stuff at a friends computer, so I
will be getting my messages, but I won't have the time to answer them all
until the new machine gets here.

Thanks for understanding, and again, thanks to Carol for the new computer,
and to my friend Lisa for letting me hog her computer in the meantime.

Hope to see you all at the show on Saturday!  Stop by our booth, I'd love
to meet you!

Kim
www.kistaferret.com

Please help us help the ferrets by visiting Igive at
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=4030&mid=7501   We receive $10.00 for
every new person who signs on, and its totally free to help us.  Thank you
from the ferrets.