Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 13:29:34 EDT
This time it's Cully's right adrenal, I think.  Four days ago I noticed the
hair on his elbows/shoulders was a little thin, and by today his elbows are
completely bald.  He's also got a little bald patch along his rib cage, and
he's scratching up a storm.  As near as I can tell from what I've read,
this kind of hair loss is not likely to be caused by his insulinoma or his
lymphoma.  His energy level has spiraled right downwards too.  I'll take
him to the vet as soon as she can see me for a checkup; surgery is just not
an option for this guy, so I don't know what we can do, but at least I'll
have asked.

I am profoundly sad.

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/8096