From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:12:26 -0700
Our new fun eye-catching 3D cards are perfect for Mother's Day,
Graduations & Anniversaries. For Mother's Day, we have 3 designs for
you to choose from. The cards measure 5"x7" or 8"x4" depending on the
design chosen. Made from 250 gsm heavyweight recycled paper stock.
White envelopes are included.

We are asking $4 for ea. card which includes free domestic &
international shipping. To view options, click on link below.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%203d%20Greeting%20Cards/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made by logging onto your PayPal
account & sending payment to [log in to unmask]
Please choose the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab so we
all can avoid the PayPal fees. Please leave a message in the message
field during your PayPal checkout as to what you are ordering & card
name(s). When paying with "Personal" tab your shipping address is not
visible to us, so please include your address in the message field.
You can email us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions,
would like to clarify your order, or if you require an alternate
payment method. Each card is special ordered & coming from overseas &
can take three weeks or more to arrive. That being said, we recommend
placing Mother's Day orders by this Sunday April 15 to receive by
Mother's Day.

We are running a sale on some Easter items on Ebay, & stay tuned for
more ferrety goodies coming soon.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nvferretrunner1970/m.html

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue & Shelter.