From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 21:40:25 -0700
I have been communicating with a ferrety friend who lives in the
Ontario, Canada area. She has had a tough time getting her vet to work
with her with regard to the Des implants. Recently, she was told that
Virbac, USA will not sell/ship to Canada. Also the new packaging
requires the purchase of five implants at one time.

Have any of you ferret folks in Canada run into this problem and if so
how are you dealing with it?

My first thoughts are for her to have the vets order from Masters in
the UK if Virbac will not ship to Canada, but I am not sure how Masters
as a distribution point has been affected by Virbac's purchase of
Peptech.

She was told that Virbac, Australia would no longer ship to Canada. Any
help/ clarification or suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Also,
if anyone in Canada has any implants to share, I'm sure this person
would purchase them from you. She needs two.

Thanks,
Cathy Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3