From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 09:36:11 -0400
Wolfy writes
>So I posted a reply and slipped something in there about a pink thong
>and Linda Iroff (an IFC founder, and perceived as being very serious
>in manner) to embarrass her.  I sort of have this long standing history
>of trying to shock her.

I must comment on this perception.  Linda does believe it is important
when she is representing the IFC to act in a professional manner
befitting this August institution.  But after the event is over and she
gets a few drinks under her belt (mostly water, straight up, or even
sometimes Coke on the rocks), she really lets loose.  Just ask Travis
Livieri, who chases weasels, or Paul Marinari, who keeps the studbook.

As for shocking her, my dear Wolfy, she has stories that would make
your ferrets blush!

Anonymous