Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:45:19 -0400
Fellow FML ers,

Reminder- help us assist Travis Livieri & the Black Footed Ferret
Recovery Program

Black footed ferrets in South Dakota are being threatened by plague
which was found in one of their main food sources, the prairie dog.
They are being caught and vaccinated one by one to help prevent the
spread of plague. Black footed ferrets have been on a recovery program
and are on on their comeback from close extinction and need your help
through donations.

SPECIAL From LFFR bedding:

FROM JUNE 15th  THRU AUGUST 15 TH ONLY
We will donate 10 % of Proceeds directly to the BFF Program for
purchases $50.00 OR MORE spent on our BEDDING products and include ONE
Hand Sculpted BLACK FOOTED FERRET Figurine created by Artist "E.Mead"
of Ebay's Minkey98 in your package while supply lasts. (Haagen BFF
substitute will be sent in case of Handcrafted supply shortage).

What a great benefit to open your box and have your own BFF figurine
and stunning bedding for your Fuzzies to enjoy for years to come This
special applies to PAID PURCHASES of the following Dates and NOT to
previous sales or orders. Check us out and put us into your FAvorites
NOW so you can monitor all the new items we will be adding Every day!!

Bless you, Rose & the Gang of 29 @ LFFR
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

CUSTOM ORDERS
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com