Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 12:05:50 +0000
Dooks from the LFFR Kidz -

hey we wanna tell yous that if you dont need any bedding things then
you can also Help Renee by sending money to

Mom told us we sent $50.00 cuz we want to get it there fast-we dont
mind- we get to help more kids that way cuz Mom has been so busy with
making beds for so many other kids.

She got a set on Ebay right now to help a little baby named Tuesday's
Child that has a BIG belly and we are not kidding. She has to have
surgery on Tuesday so we hope she will be ok - she just a baby (10
Weeks old) Geez- we hope she gonna be ok. Mom is biting her nails-over
this lil girl so please go to ebay & you get a super great snuggly
bedding from Mom- we know- we live in it and you get to know you
helped this girl hopefuilly have a chance to live.

Dooks & dances for now-
the Kidz at LFFR Bedding
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140233170864