From:
"T.Osburn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:18:48 -0400
Kris-ladyhawk - the video was so wonderful.  I truly enjoyed it.  The
music also was so appropriate.  I don't post often, but just had to
comment on this.  Your family did a beautiful job of putting together a
wonderful memory of Raistlin.  It also shows all the love and affection
you give to all your babies.  I shed tears for Raistlin and memories of
all the ferrets I have lost over 12 years.  It never gets any easier.
They all took a piece of my heart when they crossed over to the
Bridge......

Mary