From:
"T.Osburn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 21:29:08 -0400
Hello everyone!!  I know of a person who recently lost a ferret due to
poor health and would like to get another brother or sister for her one
remaining ferret.  Does anyone know where in South Florida she could
adopt another ferret?  Possibly Broward or Dade County.....

Another friend would like to find a ferret sitter in the same counties
if possible.  She travels for business.  I ferret sat for years for
friends until my situation changed.

Thank you,
Mary