Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2014 08:17:37 -0400
Hey cyber friends we have something special to share.. This has been
in the works for a while but Mum did not want anyone to know about it
until it was all set..

See Miss Lisa Watson is Executive Director of
http://www.ferretrescuersrelief.org/
When she decided to set up her relief organization Mum filled out
papers just to help her get the "not for profit" status. As you all
well know Mum is not much of a traveler and prefers to stay home to
hang out with us..

One night Miss Lisa called Mum to say she had her on the destination
list to stay with us so Mum could take a vacation. Well, Mum told Miss
Lisa she had no place she wanted to go, she just filled out the papers
to help her get her organization off the ground to help other shelter
mom and dad's that do want to go on vacation. Miss Lisa said fine then
you take a staycation. Mum agreed she could probably do that.

Miss Lisa sends all the paper work for Mum to fill out with the
September dates Miss Lisa is going to be here in Napes NY.

Mum gets the papers filled out and returned, she decides taking a
staycation is not such a bad idea after all, she can just hang out
watching TV with her feet up and eating Bon Bon's. Well then Miss Kathy
and Miss Marilyn toss an idea into this staycation.. Instead of staying
home watching TV with her feet up and eating Bon Bon's why not come to
New Mexico for a vacation? They will fly her out; take her to all the
cool places they have grown up at and things they see all the time
because they live there.

Mum has to think about that for a bit, she is not so sure she wants to
actually leave us, let alone leave NY to fly west 7 states away. Mum
then decides she needs to check with Miss Lisa to be sure this can
happen, a staycation is shorter than a vacation, she does not want to
mess up Miss Lisa's itinerary.

Miss Lisa says, are you out of your mind girl? YES! take them up on the
offer to spend time with them and see the sights in NM. This is a
chance that does not come every day!

Mum did in fact get back to Miss Kathy to say she would be honored to
spend time out west meeting friends and folks she hears lots about but
has not had the opportunity to meet. Miss Kathy jumped on that, knowing
Mum was having a weak moment she was going to make sure she did not
change her mind. As of yesterday it is all set, flights are scheduled.

Mum has already spoken with work (school will be back in session when
this all happens)and she cleared the flight schedule with Miss Lisa to
be sure she was okay with it..It is done, it is going to happen! Miss
Lisa will be here to take care of us while Mum goes west to hang out
with Miss Kathy and Miss Marilyn for 5 days.

Mum may even get to meet up with Miss Sue and Neil because she has a 2
hour layover in Chicago on her way home. Hey Miss Sue do you think you
can maybe do that for our Mum September 15th?

Anyway this is months away but as we all know the days go by fast and
before you know it Mum will be getting on a plane to head west for NM.
We want to thank Miss Lisa for being so flexible, and Miss Kathy for
offering Mum as real vacation away from us fur kids and shelter duties.

We are looking forward to meeting and spending time with Miss Lisa and
her family in September.

Sarah and Daisy