From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:40:32 -0500
Hi....

This is Very Hard for Judy and I to send this Email out to all of you, but
We want to let everyone know that the show must be postponed.  We have
tried very hard to get this show to go, but the time frame is not on our
side.  It would be to much to get all the packets, and Catalogs and ribbons
and trophies up and out in time for the Jan Show.  We had worked Very hard
from day 1 to have this, and now to have it all put in our hands is totally
impossible to come up with all the Costs and prep to put the Show on.  We
are Looking, and will be working with LIFE and Other Ferret Groups, to have
shows here in NC.  We will Put this show Off till March.  This will give
us more time to get everything together.  I am Really sorry to Let you all
have the Bad news, But to look at the Bright Side, WE WILL HAVE A SHOW...

I want to thank all of you for your support and calls to us, it means allot
to Judy and I.  If you want Show Packets for the March Show, Please send
Email to [log in to unmask] In the Subject header write "SHOW PACKETS" and
in the Message Header please give your Name, Address and Telephone and # of
Packets.

If you are a Vendor wanting a Vendor pack Please Specify "VENDOR PACKETS"
in the Subject Header.  Again Thanks to all of you, and we will see you in
March.

Western Carolina Ferret Shelter, Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117