From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2010 10:42:08 -0500
Hello everyone

I just read the post from Randi who it seems works at Petco (no
location given) to report the horrible conditions that the ferret kits
are living in. It broke my heart and I am sitting here crying--feeling
so useless and powerless to help. It hurts my heart to picture these
wondrous little guys(+ girls) lying there filthy, miserable--probably
unbathed.

I emailed Randi the solutions I could think of-- I dont know if he--or
she--will get back to me or not. I hope so-- I want to do something
to help these poor little marvels! Pet Stores are just so 'EVIL" as I
call it.

Thanks for letting me "air my feelings"

Catherine