From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2010 23:53:13 -0500
I am the original poster who asked about Purina Kitten Chow. Why I stay
Anon? Because I don't wish to have my inbox filled with responses that
I'm a terrible person to even consider feeding this food. It is my
choice to keep my email hidden and thank you for having that an option.

Someone suggested the food to me because my ferret is chunky and
because it has higher protein and less fat than most ferret food so
my ferret can lose weight in a healthy way:
Crude protein (Min) 40.0%
Crude fat (Min) 12.5%

The reason why I asked is because the ingredients don't seem to hot or
will fly for a ferret diet. No need to attack each other guys! It was
a simple question that is getting way out of hand.

[MM]