From:
Pam VanOverloop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 20:24:06 EST
A very young MF ferret kit was found today near the Woodbridge Apts off
Cincinnati-Dayton Road.  The couple that found it brought it to the
Pets'n'Such store in Mason.  The manager there is taking good care of it,
but I'd sure like to see it reunited with its owner.  I just happened to be
there handling the "biters" that were transferred from their Erlanger, Ky.
store when this kit was brought in.  (BTW...those "biters" are making great
progress...just needed some socializing and extra TLC)

Please contact the store if you are missing your baby!

PamV