From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 04:07:38 -0800
Hi Brad (anon poster);

I've heard of several ferts not eating for awhile, including my Timmy.  We
all have had success with having them eat a liquid nutrition called Deliver
2.0 It's made by Mead Johnson & though not Rx, needs to be ordered from a
pharmacy.  It has a limited shelf life, so they don't stock it, but 100% so
far can get it the next day.  Most will order a couple of cans, but in Vegas
a small pharm. would only order a case.  It varies in price from $24-$35
for a case of 12 ea.  8oz cans, & is good for about 9 months from purchase
date.

After a couple of days on the Deliver, they seem to go back to the usual
food.

Good luck, Gary