From:
Hope Keebler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 23:38:57 EDT
I changed my new ferrets name from Loki to Spook, because noises and
shadows and things seem to scare him.  I also saw tonight for the first
time a ferret wag his tail, it was Spook when Kaspar and him were playing.
It was so adorable, I laughed so hard, it was so funny.  I have never seen
Kaspar wag his tail, he just does the war dance instead.  I think Kaspar
might be deaf, either that or he may be hard of hearing, whats the easiest
way to find out at home?  I have a new kitten and they love her.  She
sleeps with them sometimes, its so cute.  I think they know she is a baby.