From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 07:13:16 -0800
>From:    Shirley Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: He will NOT eat his kibble

Shirley...

i have 2 suggestions...

i have a kid now that has surgery on july 24th...he still will not eat
kibble...he goes back the 21st for a second adrenal surgery...seems the
other one decided to go...anyway...he still will not eat kibble...so i
feed him chicken gravy 4 times a day...

second...when i had my Pye...he quit eating..and to get him eating kibble
again..his vet recommended drizzling a LITTLE bacon grease over his
kibble... i just melted a bit...[saved and refrigerated from our
bacon]...and drizzled it over his food...mixed it up so it coated his
kibble...and he started eating!!!...we slowly put less and less till he
was eating straight kibble...

i hope this helps...

i have not tried this with rascal as he is in a cage of 7...and his vet
wants him to stay on the gravy so he is strong enough for surgery...then
we will address his eating...;-)

HUGS!!
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie, Tunees & Lil
Bear...

It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree... http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
and the Ferret Giving Tree...  http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com