From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 01:32:40 -0400
I wanted to thank all those who participated in recent issues who managed to
state an opinion on either side of the issue.  I found many points of
interest.  There are a those which seem intent on making this a personal
venue.  Those that appear unable to construct a single sentence without
derogatory adjectives of a very personal nature.  I wish them well also and
hope that they resolve the personal issues that inspire them to behave in
such a manner.

However, many new ideas have come to surface despite this, and hopefully
important issues will remain at the forefront.  Again, I apologize for those
who feel intimidation applies, and to those who have been uncomfortable as a
result of these tactics.  Please do not be discouraged from participating,
we need fresh ideas, and new solutions to the many issues facing our ferrets
and their human companions, us.

best wishes,
until next time,
alphachi