From:
Shirley Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:18:58 -0700
Hi to everyone and sweet hugs to your fuzzies,

I have what I think is a Super Pet cage. It came with a ferret that I
adopted and looks like the pictures that I can find on the internet.
It is the largest one.

I am wondering if anyone else thinks the design of this cage leaves
something to be desired. I find it extremely hard to clean, wishing I
had arms with four or five articulations. The little 'gutters' along
the sides of the shelves gather lint, food, water, and whatever else
is floating around. It isn't possible to reach all of the shelf areas
without taking the cage apart. And when it comes to hanging hammocks,
etc., even more contortion is necessary.

Does anyone else have this kind of problem or did I miss getting a set
of instructions with the cage?

Shirley, Lui, Chai, Oso Grande, Muggles, Samantha, Sabrina