From:
Minta Ruark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:05:30 -0700
I recently acquired two new ferrets (or they acquired me.  Really, the
whole experience was very passive on my part).  One of the new ones,
Camille, is small and slinky (beautiful coat) and has a blue cross tattoed
on her right ear.  Does anyone have any idea where that might have come
from?

The second one, Stella, has no tattoo on her ears but she's a big, solid
chunky girl.  Not fat, just big boned.  She weighed in at a little over 2
1/2 lbs.  She has grey sable markings and burgundy/bordering on red eyes.

I was feeling sorry for Sybil, my 9-month-old baby who is bored living with
three oldsters, which is probably why I was open to fostering these two
girls.  Unfortunately, they're 2 1/2 and Sybil is...still bored.  Even
with five playmates, they just don't do it for her.  She has to entertain
herself by constanting hiding my checkbook, pens, remote control, sweaters,
slippers, socks, shoes, tights, fingernail polish (she didn't get that one
two feet before I snatched it).  *sigh*.  Poor girl.

Minta
(& Zooey, Martin, Linus, Sybil, Stella, and Camille...sheesh that's a
small zoo)