From:
Jose Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 14:19:25 -0400
Hello FML,

I recently took my 7 year old, Leah, to the vet because her tummy
appeared to have a mass in it.  Well, my vet told me that she has masses
in all of her lymph nodes (can't remember - is that Lymphosarcoma?)
Anyways, with her age, what are her options for treatment?  She is very
fragile right now to begin with, as she has slowed down quite a bit (due
to age).  I am scheduled next week for x-rays, etc.  My vet suggested
giving her Pred.  for a while to reduce the swelling/tumors, however, she
cannot stand any of the compounds mixed so far for her and she is getting
very stressed with me trying to give them to her.  I would like to get
your opinions on what works best for an aging fuzzy.

Thank you!
Tracy J.
Chico, Roo(RooBear), Spunky & Leah (missing Tango & Pepe' very much!)