From:
Jose Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:51:04 -0400
Kris wrote:

But for this to work, I need ADV baby's to put up on the tree;-)

I have been getting many responses from very giving FML'ers and other's
wanting to be a Secret Santa but no baby's on the tree (only 3).  Our
precious May was up on the tree, But I had to take her off because she
lost her battle with ADV and passed on to the Bridge 9-18-02

Kris, I'm sure the ADV tree will fill up (unfortunately), but here's a
suggestion: What about people submitting pictures of their little ones,
that lost their battle with ADV, in memory of them and as a reminder to
us all that this is why we need to support ADV research.

That way people can choose to give a special Christmas to an ADV fuzzy
still with us, but also if they want to donate in rememberance of ones
who have left us.  Just a thought.  :-)

Tracy Jose
Chico, Roo(RooBear), Spunky & Leah (missing Pepe' & Tango so much)