Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2010 11:08:28 -0800
we not closing down -- not quite in panic mode -- just can't take more
in right now--

I am setting up an emergency placement network in case something bad
happens to me or my family or heaven forbid we lose our home. .. I know
it's hard to think that way-- but people have accidents, get sick and
lose their homes every day.. I want to know that my fuzzies will have
somewhere to go in an emergency

I am in Northern Nevada-- but I know transport is possible to just
about anywhere-- if you'd be willing and able to be an emergency
contact for us.. please email me.. your info and how many you'd be
comfortable taking in..