Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2011 18:45:19 -0700
SORRY it has taken me so long to post this-- some of you might know
already-- but I had nasal surgery (and nasty complications) in March--
managed with the help of dear friends to still pull of a pretty good
event (despite the WIND) and before during and since-- try to get my
husband ready for his new job in the middle of the Pacific ocean ...
he will be gone for almost a year-- nope no visiting either.. so
anyway--

National Ferret Day Celebration