From:
Lisa Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2013 00:03:21 -0700
Much of the sucess of the Rescuer's Relief, Inc. project will rest on
participation-- We recieved many applications and have approved quite
a few ..

What we NEED is cheerleaders and fans.

We NEED to show our prospective sponsors that we have the backing of
the ferret world..

Please find and "LIKE" our facebook page Rescuer's Relief, Inc... and
please, please if you have applied, check your inbox-- YOU MAY BE ON
OUR ROUTE!! -- we need to hear back from you to confirm.. and if you
are a rescuer ( official or not) and haven't taken a break in a loooong
time-- please contact us to apply.. there may be spaces available in
the 2014 tour still-- and we are starting to work on the 2015 route as
well..

Lisa Watson
Executive Director ~ Rescuer's Relief, Inc.
Founder ~ Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue
Ferret Lover Forever