Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 14:52:38 +0000
A candle has been lit for those now gone
Those lives that have been lost.
A candle has been lit for those now living
But oh, at such a cost!
93 have now passed, only 46 remain
This candle that's been lit, doesn't stifle the pain.
This candle is for those babies
Who no longer with us,
Live on in our hearts.

I have lit one candle, and have put a book up for other candles from the
update page on my site.  Feel free to add more.  Show Jean, and the world,
that you care what happened.

 Sam
 -------

For the ferrets who died in Spokane 19 November 1997...

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/spokane.html
(or the mirror site at Geocities)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/9131/spokane.html

May their lives be remembered, and their murderer punished to the fullest
extent of the law