Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 20:50:04 +0000
For now, my website kindly donated to me by 1st.net for the benefit of all
ferrets (do drop in on them!!) is not uploading, so all updates to the
Spokane, Ontario, and Rocky sites are currently on 'slow mode'.  My
apologies for the delays.  Thankfully, the wonderful people at 1st.net are
more than willing to upload themselves until this problem is fixed, so
updates will continue.

1st.net  http://www.1st.net/

All three sites are linked to from:

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/

Feel free to visit and offer comments.  Anyone with pictures or stories of
Rocky, please send them on to me.  Pat has tried to send some photos, but
for one reason or another has not been successful.

Thanks again.

Sam
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful
committed people can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

If everyone got together ferrets would be treated fairly.