From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:30:09 EDT
If I were a ferret,I'd join the FLO and try to take over the world.Wait...
wrong story.I'd curl up with my fuzzy buddies in a soft sleep sack,and
snooze the dead ferret sleep,and scare my owner.Oh yes,I want to be owned
by Bob C,so he'd have to make the gravy mess,and I could watch,and maybe
help.He he.

If my ferrets were human,I'm sure the credit cards would be maxed out
buying raisins and ferretone.

Honey would be a child care provider,but all the kids would be hidden.

Taz would definitely be a ladies man with at least twenty girlfriends all
over.

Sugar would give hyperactive new meaning,and would probably be a cave
explorer.She loves getting into and out of tight places.

Boris would be a beach bum.He enjoys playing and sleeping for a living.He
could also be a politician,since he lies so well.

Tasha would be a lady,in every sense of the word.She'd be the one serving
tea in her best china.

That's my boogers.

Sandy